Sunday, November 22, 2009

3 more nights and were outta here

Well its coming down to those last few days till we move out and make that journey down to the Sunshine State, we have two more nights in our house and then we transfer to our hotel while they pack us all up.... And then Thursday will have us on the Gold Coast and hubby doing the drive down....
I so can't wait, I'm itching to do my christmas decoration shopping I'm on the hunt for a pink christmas tree this year so that is at the top of my list, it's weird I would be putting up my tree on thanksgiving which is this Thursday so it's going to be weird putting one up so late... Also this will the first time we haven't spent thanksgiving together as a family.
Talking of christmas shopping I have not brought one pressie yet how sad is that, normally I'm already done but with our move we weren't too sure if we would be in a hotel over christmas so we didn't buy anything so it will be a mad scramble doing all the shopping this year...

No comments: