Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday's makings



Well finally I'm back online, yay I'm alive again.....
I'm glad to be here in Brisbane again I swear I don't want to move again for at least four years this move was the move from hell, the sweetest part was catching up with wonderful lady called Ann my DT girlfriend at ART......
Ann thankyou for having me down there on the Gold Coast you and hubby just made us feel at home.
Well this weekend gone was Art's cyber crop so my challenge for the girls was to make a matchbox ornament for the person under them on the list.....
Their criteria was:
Is to to use 3 papers
use three different colours one of these must be cream or white
a touch of lace or ribbon
a piece of chipboard
a metal embellishment
And I would like you to make it so it can be hung from a xmas tree.....
And you may add two extra embellishments

Also yesterday I finished a layout for a circle journal so got to use up some pretty prima papers that I had left over, so going to post that off tomorrow as I have two more journals heading my way.....

And then the other thing I have to show and tell was just a little canvas I made as a small present using the Webster's xmas papers which I so love using....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Work Marcia - oh it was you who Ann was talking about visiting what a shame I only live a 2 minute drive from her - would have be really great to meet and put a REAL face to your name :)