Thursday, July 1, 2010

First page in my (Rush) swap album

Morning Everyone,

Well seeing as I made my Swap album cover for our Rush project I finally had time to work on my first page in it, this was one of the first international swaps I particpated in it was called the Secret Garden swap and I altered this box for my swap partner Debi.
I think I will do 2 double pages for each swap so I think by the time I'm finished I'm going to have an album that will be bursting at the themes as I'm so addicted to swaps.......
I'm thinking of the next one I will host ohh what should it be?
Suggestions anyone?

Two more days and my hubby will be home so the little ones ask me each day if daddy will be home today and I have to say no not till Saturday, so yay we get to celebrate the 4th of July all together.    I'm thinking of us going on a riverside picnic to celebrate the day, no fireworks for us here to set off so were going to have to make do with sparklers instead...

So if anyone has any yummy recipes they would like to share please do I have a hubby who is homesick for the US and I want to make him some comfort kind of foods.....

11 comments:

scrappin' girl said...

Your first page looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Maria!!!!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Wonderful job....it is amazing! Nice to meet you sorority sister...have a great weekend.

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, this is beautiful!!! I just came on to say "HI" and can't for your wonderful reunion with your hubby--how awesome!! And I bet the kids are excited too....
HUGS,
Cin

Mosaic Magpie said...

Hey Sister, this page is great and I can't wait to see more. Have fun this weekend.
Debbie

Ngaire said...

WOW Maria!!! It is lovely!
The time that your hubby has been away has gone so quickly! It will be great to have him home!

Ngaire said...

WOW Maria!!! It is lovely!
The time that your hubby has been away has gone so quickly! It will be great to have him home!

Lululiz said...

Oh wow, that page is so darned cute!

Judi said...

I adore your creations - always so pretty and romantic

T.W said...

That is adorable, I've said it before and I'll say it again: You have an amazing eye for details and colors.

My mind is blank on swap themes and food recipes, wish I could help though... =/ Swaps sound like so much fun too~

Nelly said...

This is just deliciousness!!!

your sorority sister,
Nelly

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site ajourneythatstartshere.blogspot.com
Is this possible?