Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bella Papiere swap and a show and tell

Had a lovely Saturday at my local scrap store Bella Papiere we exchanged our tussie mussies by pullinga name out of the jar........
My swap partner was Donna and she made me this beautiful cone filled with gorgeous trinkets, flowers and ribbon...
After we exchanged cones we had a lovely afternoon tea filled with sweet treats, the cupcakes were just stunning.
Then we got to play with Debra's stash and make tags, everything was vintage inspired from the flowers to the trims...
I even learnt a new technique when playing with distress inks its a shaving brush.....
I also created another christmas ornament for the tree i really love this one, I'm getting a kick playing with dies, i cant wait for Tim's new xmas ones to hit our shores.......
Right gotta go taking the boys to see Hotel Transylvania, a trip to timezone and then letting Max pick out his birthday cake.......
Hey Tabitha check out this  gorgeous magnetic calendar l brought when l was there don't you just love it! I also brought some more stash lol....


Yummy new stash from Bella Papiere

My Paris magnetic calendar

Vintage inspired tag

My soda can Noel ornament

My Tussie Mussie from Donna

1 comment:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

and why didnt you get me one???? lol lots of goodies ...wow when are we swapping again...hey guess what ive been working on also. Im reloading my etsy shop since i have way to much vintage goodness and i keep buying.,
hugs