Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lessology challenge #18: its a wrap

Found a new challenge blog the other day and thought I would give this month's challenge a go, this was the criteria for this month's challenge...
But first, let's talk about LESSologyhttp://lessology.blogspot.sg/2012/09/lessology-challenge-18-its-wrap.html Challenge #18: It's a wrap! This month, we want to see your gift-wrapping ideas! Are you a giftbox sort of person? Or really into brown paper packaging? Whatever it is, we want to see it! Just remember to include at least one upcycled item on your project! :)
So I decided to make a birdcage treatbox for this challenge the materials I used were
Pieces of a pizza box
my scraps from the Kaiser papers that I've been working with in the last week, used old book pages from a sports stories for boys book, a doily that I got when I went to an afternoon tea, hey it was cute and clean so had to take it home..... This is used to make a small envelope for my little present which is held in the bird house giftbox.....

4 comments:

yyam said...

Oh wow! What a delightful little birdcage! Surely a far cry from its humble beginnings as a pizza box! Just love the blooms too!

Thank you so much for joining us at LESSology! :)

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

here i am twisting your armm...get your a game on girlie...when is ur bday maybe we can do a bday themed swap...hugs

Shahrul Niza said...

LOVELY transformation, Maria!. Sweet birdcage from a pizza box? who would have thought :).
Thanks for playing along with us @ LESSology!

Lynnda said...

oh my this is truly divine MAria... I love it.... its beautiful!!!...Thanks for playing with US over @ LESSology....hugs...xoxo