Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Tussie Mussie swap for Bella Papiere

After an emotional morning hubby bolted and didnt have surgery, so I've been Mad and frustrated at him....
I had to craft and get in a good place of mind, I wanted to finish working on my swap tussie mussie....
I added a tiny vintage wreath on the top inside of the cone and love how it has turned out....
Looking forward to the weekend a scrap afternoon tea and a create session on the Saturday and then movies with three of my boys on Sunday and then an arvo of scrapping.....
So its Friday almost the weekend and my tussie is all finished just have to wrap it up in some cellophane and make that all pretty...



3 comments:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

so pretty..man he better kiss ur butt big time for all the surgery drama...i think you should tell him we are going to paris
teehee

Maree said...

what a sooky lala, nurses are always the worst..I feel for you Maria now you are going to have to put up with him..
At least you were able to throw your frustrations in to your work..I never tire of your work xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely
well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

Check out my site - http://shoppingonlineforyou.com/how-customized-clothing-is-changing-the-fashion-trends.html