Sunday, March 31, 2013

Lets get shabby easter inspired challenge


Someone told me the other dark that I was  walking on the darkside with my latest creations.  Now when she says darkside she means I'm overdosing on Tim Holtz lol.

So she set me a challenge no using Tim on my next challenge so I thought I would create something for the Lets get Shabby challenge... Ive used Prima and Heidi Swapp papers and no Tim at all not even his inks lol...
I have made a rosette album wall hanging which has photos of my little Bella with her chickens Helena and Kasumi. And then I made a spring basket jar as well....
I have used from list one
Basket ( I have made a tussie inspired basket)
Chickens

List 2
Ribbon
Flowers
String

List 3
Inking
Painting

My rosette album
Add caption


My altered jar basket
Add capt

9 comments:

Deb said...

Your creations are absolutely gorgeous. The colours and details are amazing. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Shabby.

PeggyR said...

Those area gorgeous!

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

HAH Im rolling on the floor right now... i love it...better get to taking some photos while the sun is out
i used some tim!! not alot but its a start
hugs

JansArtyJunk said...

What a wonderful shabby project, gorgeous details...thank you for playing along with us at Let's Get Shabby :)

Christiane Courtin-Mangez said...



A georgous shabby project !!

Thank you for playing along at shabby with us

Christiane Courtin-Mangez said...



A georgous shabby project !!

Thank you for playing along at shabby with us

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful project. I love it : ) Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Shabby. Huggs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio : )

Unknown said...

Wow... Georgous!! Thanks for playing with LGS

Zanka said...

Beautiful shabby creations! Thank you for playing along at LGS!