Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday #282

Well hello once again,

Seriously the weather is heating up in my part of the world, Monday was disgusting with it hitting 40 degrees, I really felt for the kids who don't have airconditioning in their classrooms, thankfully it has gone down in temp since then otherwise they would of been home instead of at school...
If your new to the blog hop then head on over to Julia's blog click on the link http://stampingground.blogspot.com and become part of this weekly adventure...
Now I have been working in my craft room but I had other exciting things happen my Pomeranian had her first litter of puppies so Tuesday am was a no sleep day for either of us, it started at 1am and she had her last puppy at 8pm last night she is such a good little mama I was really worried we would have to go to the vet's but she did it all by herself...
So look at how cute her babies are

Up all night with Miss Sooky

Cookie platter from Costco

Miss Evil raiding the cookies
So this is on my workdesk this afternoon I'm working on project life style layouts using Kaiser, Prima and My Mind's eye for this week's layouts, as I type all I hear is the little cries from Sooky's babies she is sitting under me pretending she can't hear the noise.
Working on this week's project life on my workdesk right now






Raked up all these leaves yesterday have the blisters to prove it



5 comments:

Glenda said...

What a wonderful post this morning! I love the photos of the puppies and the little one eating cookies! Yes, raking leaves is on the agenda here as well. Happy WOYWW!
Glenda #33

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Awww, they're so tiny! Adorable little creatures! In no time they'll be running around getting under your feet! Great scrapbook layouts too, but I'm afraid the puppies have completely upstaged your creations this week, LOL! Happy Wednesday! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #32

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations on the new puppies!! So sweet! I don't scrapbook but if I did, I would use the project life system. Looks so much easier than starting out from scratch!!

Jeannie #27

Chrysalis said...

Congratulations, 'Grandma'!! They are so sweet. Life sounds very hectic, as well as hot! I love the journal pages. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 24

Artatag said...

What an exiting post! Congrats on your babies!! They are adorable and so is your scrapbook!
Cheers
Gabriele 31